Author Topic: UFO captured on tape in Pasco  (Read 925 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
UFO captured on tape in Pasco
« on: Mar 15 2008 - 05:09PM »
WESLEY CHAPEL - An unidentified flying object caught the attention of some Pasco County residents early Friday.

Many described the object -- a rotating triangle of three white lights plus a flashing red light that stayed put -- as a UFO.

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office says some Wesley Chapel residents called 911 around 6:25 a.m. wondering what was up -- literally.

A deputy's report says it was a balloon, but doesn't get more specific than that.

Watch the video attached to this story and decide for yourself.

Video
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: UFO captured on tape in Pasco
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16 2008 - 02:33PM »
Well, that was sure as heck not a plan or a hellocopter.  However I'm not sure if it was a UFO either, because of the flashing red light.............That is a FAA aircraft rule to have that, would aliens follow that rule too?  :*:

It is a interesting one though, very strange white light configuration on it?.............I really don't know  cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: UFO captured on tape in Pasco
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16 2008 - 05:56PM »
I posted it because it was on FOX which we all know has the best unbiased reporting in the world LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com