Author Topic: Top Secret UFO's with Bob Lazar  (Read 902 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Top Secret UFO's with Bob Lazar
« on: Mar 15 2008 - 05:42PM »
Robert Scott Lazar (January 26, 1959), or Bob Lazar, is a physicist and owner of a mail-order scientific supply company who claims to have worked from 1988 until 1989 at an area he alleges exists called S-4 (Sector Four). He claims that S-4 is situated at the edge of the (dry) Papoose Lake, near Groom Lake, Nevada, about 15 miles from Area 51. Lazar claims this area was devoted to the study and back-engineering of extraterrestrial space vehicles. In a series of interviews, he provides supposed details on the origin of the alleged craft and their mode of propulsion.

In November 1989, Lazar appeared in a special interview with investigative reporter George Knapp on Las Vegas TV station KLAS to talk about the several aspects and implications of his work at S-4.

Bob Lazar says he was initially introduced to work at S-4 by Dr. Edward Teller. He claims his tasks consisted in the scientific investigation of the propulsion system of one of nine disc-shaped aircraft, as a general part of the ongoing reverse engineering project taking place at S-4.

Lazar claims that he initially thought the saucers were secret, terrestrial aircraft, whose test flights must have been responsible for many UFO reports. However, Lazar stated that, gradually, on closer examination and from having been shown multiple briefing documents, he came to the conclusion that the discs must have been of extraterrestrial origin. In his filmed testimony, Lazar claims that this impression first hit him after he boarded the craft under study and examined their interior.

For the propulsion of these alleged vehicles, Bob Lazar claims that the atomic element 115 served as a nuclear fuel. Element 115 (or ununpentium (Uup)) reportedly provided an energy source which would produce anti-gravity effects under particulate bombardment. Allegedly, the intense strong nuclear force field of element 115's nucleus would be properly amplified, the resulting effect would be a distortion of the surrounding gravitational field, allowing the vehicle to immediately shorten the distance to a charted destination.

Lazar further claimed that he was given introductory briefings describing the historical involvement by extraterrestrial beings with this planet for 10,000 years. He claimed that the beings originated from the Zeta Retuculi 1 & 2 star system and are therefore referred to as Zeta Reticulians, and are what many people refer to as the 'Greys'.

Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Top Secret UFO's with Bob Lazar
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20 2008 - 04:08PM »
That was really good, I've seen a short interview from him before somewhere, but never this full length one.  In the show I watch about him it showed how the government had erased his intire life, all records of him had vanished.  However in there research they found his name in a old phone directory at the lab he said he worked at....even after the base said he was never a employee there?   cho

Truly amazing stuff he talked about there!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.