Author Topic: Majestic Twelve UFO Cover Up  (Read 909 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Majestic Twelve UFO Cover Up
« on: Mar 15 2008 - 10:31PM »
Go to the limits of human experience...and beyond. From the fringes of the galaxy to our own backyards, the UFO FILES searches for evidence of life beyond our world. Tracing the long, convoluted history of UFO encounters and research, this unique series opens new windows into the controversial field.

What really happened in Roswell, New Mexico in the summer of 1947? Did a flying saucer crash in the vast desert scrubland? The initial Army Air Force press release claimed they had recovered a flying disk. But a day later, the story dramatically changed--now they called it a weather balloon! In 1987, secret documents surfaced indicating the existence of the "Majestic 12"--an elite group of scientists and military and intelligence officials, allegedly brought together by President Harry Truman. Did the MJ-12 truly exist? If so, did these men forever trivialize the most talked-about UFO event in history, as well as all UFO sightings thereafter?

Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Majestic Twelve UFO Cover Up
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18 2008 - 07:28PM »
"The Truth Is Out There," "Trust No One," "I Want to Believe"
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Majestic Twelve UFO Cover Up
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19 2008 - 04:24PM »
I do think there is some things we shouldnt have to know about but others I think we need to know about
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com