Author Topic: What is it?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
What is it?
« on: Mar 16 2008 - 06:00PM »
I found this story and picture while looking around today.  I have no idea of what this is......What do you think of it?  cho

Terry writes, "There I was, minding my OWN business, resting early this morning (Sunday, July 29, 2006), my daughter was making me some ice coffee and I was thinking of waking up, and trying to figure out the setting on my trusty Sony camera. When I heard this [float=right][/float] noise from behind the books on the shelf. scratch.......scratch. Now, understand I'm a Monk about keeping the house clean...... I knew this sound was NOT coming from outside......... I said to my daughter......."Scout, do you hear that noise???" She came over and said......." Mommy there is SOMETHING behind the books"...... She screamed"! I snapped its picture. You be the judge! Filthy creature leaped down at me. I snapped this picture as it leaped and before it got away........ I'm keeping this photo!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: What is it?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16 2008 - 06:36PM »
A cat with no hair like Dr. Evils Cat?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16 2008 - 08:39PM »
I found this story and picture while looking around today.  I have no idea of what this is......What do you think of it?  cho

Terry writes, "There I was, minding my OWN business, resting early this morning (Sunday, July 29, 2006), my daughter was making me some ice coffee and I was thinking of waking up, and trying to figure out the setting on my trusty Sony camera. When I heard this  noise from behind the books on the shelf. scratch.......scratch. Now, understand I'm a Monk about keeping the house clean...... I knew this sound was NOT coming from outside......... I said to my daughter......."Scout, do you hear that noise???" She came over and said......." Mommy there is SOMETHING behind the books"...... She screamed"! I snapped its picture. You be the judge! Filthy creature leaped down at me. I snapped this picture as it leaped and before it got away........ I'm keeping this photo!

OK...I have a couple of ideas.  First I agree with Staypuff....a hairless cat.
But then again I have to wonder if it is the same creature that ghost uses as his avatar.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16 2008 - 08:46PM »
After looking at it a bit more It looks like a hairless monkey, look at the arms...more human then catlike?  Of course then again it might be some paranormal something...I have no idea what though?

But if you go buy what the poster said, they have no idea.  What ever it is...it's very freaky looking  cho

OH yeah Gina............I don't think it's my avatar?    :)   (good guess though)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Mar 16 2008 - 10:39PM »
your right ghost.  it does look more like a monkey, when I look closer I do not see ears that would make it a cat.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #5 on: Mar 17 2008 - 02:39PM »
Kind of looks like a smaller "Gollum" from The Lord Of The Rings to me.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #6 on: Mar 17 2008 - 04:43PM »

It could be
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 21 2008 - 07:38PM »
OK but why does the photographer call it a "filthy thing"? I guess she feels that it is evil or is it just that a creature of any kind came into her house. I dunno ... it just hit me as a wierd thing to say about something.  Qu
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Apr 29 2008 - 11:03PM »

LOL Yeah it does look like Gollum.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #9 on: May 01 2008 - 10:58PM »
I say albino monkey :)
Heather & Maggie

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
« Reply #10 on: Sep 20 2010 - 03:20AM »
 cho

Holy crap that scared me XD it doesn't look like a cat! you can clearly tell it has a human face. Nose and everything. It scared the living daylights outta me XD

Great picture!  =D>
Im a true believer in these things unknown. They are things no one can describe or explain,  many fear and i search for.

From a young age i learned that things do exist that frighten and amaze people.

Curiousity got the better of me :3 Meow!