Author Topic: Mysterious Aerial “Drones”  (Read 5285 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Mysterious Aerial “Drones”
« on: Mar 16 2008 - 09:57PM »
March 7, 2008  Hartshorne, Oklahoma, and Van Buren, Arkansas -

A year ago on May 11, 2007, Coast to Coast AM webmaster, Lex, received an email letter with several images attached of an odd, dragonfly-shaped, aerial object from a Central California resident who called himself  “Chad.” The images were dated May 6, 2007. In addition to the dragonfly-shaped body that had appendages sticking out from a large ring, there was another odd feature. Rising from the ring straight up into the air were slightly curved, thin wires that formed a tall, circular crown above the dragonfly body. Chad was worried about his family's safety and health after he saw the bizarre aerial object at least eight times from his house and on hikes near his home. Neighbors, he said, had also seen the unidentified aerial object.

Other photographs of dragonfly-shaped aerial objects began to emerge between May and June 2007 from Lake Tahoe, Capitola and Big Basin, California – all with appendages sticking out from a ring and the tall, thin wires extending high above.
By June 17, 2007, I received a dozen paper photographs dated June 5th, 2007, in post office mail. The new “drone” looked more menacing and more complicated than the others. I had taken to calling the objects “drones” because eyewitnesses had the impression that the hovering craft were not manned. The dozen photographs were from a man who called himself “Ty B.” Ty explained he photographed the large, dragon-fly craft while bicycling with a group in the Big Basin Redwood Park near Saratoga, California. He said they all saw the dragonfly-shaped craft fade in and fade out three times above them. It was on the third fade in that Ty was able to take twelve photos, which he mailed to me.

Rajman1977 Image 0013, taken with a Konica Minolta DiMAGE X on May 16, 2007,
in Capitola, California. Image © 2007 by rajman1977 at flickr.com.

Odd aerial “drone” photographed in Lake Tahoe, California, on May 5, 2007.
Photographer requested anonymity.

Another odd aerial “drone” photographed by “Chad” in Central California,
on May 6, 2007. Photographer requested anonymity

Above and below: two of a dozen photographs taken by “Ty B.” while bicycling
with a group in Big Basin Redwoods State Park northwest of Santa Cruz, California, on June 5, 2007.
The aerial “drone” appeared three times, fading in and fading out rotating slowly
and randomly clockwise and counterclockwise. Images © 2007 by Ty B

Note there are symbols on the underneath side of the tail and “boxes” around the
central ring in this Big Basin Redwoods State Park photograph by “Ty B.” on June 5, 2007

Letters, numbers and symbols on underneath side of drone tail photographed
by “Chad” in Central California, on May 6, 2007.

*******************************************************************************************

A new drone sited March 10, 2008  Albuquerque, New Mexico

“This object floated above the river for maybe less than 30 seconds, rotating slightly, then winking out. My wife freaked out because we were still about 40 minutes from takeout and had know where to go. We paddled over to the side and sat in the woods for about 20-30 minutes, but the mosquitos were eating us alive, so we got back in the water. I got one photo off before it dissapeared. About 10 seconds before it dissappeared, another circle thing seemed to pop out of the center, which is when my wife started screaming at me to take a picture, and that's what you see. I really don't want to know what it was, because to this day it gives us the creeps, but since I saw the other one my wife thought it might be best to share the experience. I'm not going to mention the name of the river because our cabin is near there."

Click on this thumbnail for the full sized picture.
[imgt]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/drone5Large.jpg[/imgt]
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Mysterious Aerial “Drones”
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16 2008 - 10:35PM »
interesting !!!!! I am not sure what to make of those.  Interesting that several pictures were taken of a similar objects in different areas.

Offline ntdouglas

• Mere Mortal
  • I'm not afraid of ghosts
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16 2008 - 11:10PM »
Thats our trusty government watching what were doing again. eno
Dare to seek              
Ha, now I can hack bachelors grove website

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #3 on: Mar 17 2008 - 02:52PM »
HOLLY CRUD, those are the weirdest pictures I've ever seen.  Plus there clear, crystal clear not the normal out of focus one's that always show up on the web.

I wonder if there from our government, or from ??????  Qu

Hey, maybe this is why we can't have infrared cameras anymore?  We aren't suppose to see these things.

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18 2008 - 10:45PM »
Oh my God the Borg have found earth!    ter      "You will be assimilated"

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20 2008 - 06:42PM »
Ok, I've never seen this show before...............However last nights episode was about these new "Aerial Drones" that have been seen and photographed.  The show says that these are US government drones made from reverse engineering alien technology captured from crashed UFO's?   cho

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #6 on: Mar 26 2008 - 09:23PM »
Whatever teh fluck they are they are weird. That show scared me into a pair of new shorts
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Mar 29 2008 - 06:24PM »
UFO Drone on Fox News 03/20/08

http://www.para-tube.com/play.php?vid=300

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #8 on: Mar 29 2008 - 07:50PM »
Wow they actually reported something
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Mar 30 2008 - 06:07PM »
I think I know where all these drones are coming from, there is a Borg named Locutus and he is very clever.....I'm sure this is his doing.  The earth will be assimilated!    ter