Author Topic: Dark Shadow  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Dark Shadow
« on: Mar 23 2008 - 10:23PM »
Here is another one I found on my hard drive, not sure where this is from either....sorry   emb

This is a pretty cool one I think, that is a very clear dark shadow.  What do you think it is?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Dark Shadow
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24 2008 - 07:24PM »
That is a great picture Ghost.  Interesting figure.  That only thing that I may see, is there a shadow next to that image

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24 2008 - 07:28PM »
That is a great picture Ghost.  Interesting figure.  That only thing that I may see, is there a shadow next to that image

I think that might be a person next to it.  I thought that to at first, but if you look there is no shadow on the ground going to the shadow?  If that made since   :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Mar 24 2008 - 07:49PM »
I am looking right here.  What do you think?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Mar 24 2008 - 07:52PM »
I'm not sure I wasn't looking there.  cho  I was looking back to the right at that............  I'll have to try to enhance the picture to see if it's a shadow or just the color of the rough rock?

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Mar 24 2008 - 07:58PM »
When I look closer the highlight on the tombstones looks like it is coming from the other direction.  So that would make the shadow going the wrong way wouldn't it? I guess I will just have to wait until you look closer.  It is a great picture

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Mar 24 2008 - 08:00PM »
I'm just not sure now  cho  I could be a shadow or it could be a discoloration of the rock like I highlight here....that old rock has many different shades to it.   cher

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #7 on: Mar 24 2008 - 08:07PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmm......a mystery

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Mar 24 2008 - 08:13PM »
You know now that you mentioned it....I don't see corresponding shadows from the tombstones?  cho
If there not there, then the other can't be a shadow????  Also I think if it was a shadow from that angle there would be one cast from that BIG tree onto the wall........Right?    I wish I was there just to look :*:

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #9 on: Mar 25 2008 - 01:54PM »
Im gooing with a paranormal event due to no shadows being present from the grave markers
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #10 on: Mar 27 2008 - 11:44PM »
 Qu Qu  This one is a puzzler to me............. in one sense I want to say it is a person because of the shadow sort of behind it where Gina circled, and also because it is so blunt......... but on another sense.......... who the heck knows ter ter
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #11 on: Mar 28 2008 - 10:28PM »
This one is a puzzler to me............. in one sense I want to say it is a person because of the shadow sort of behind it where Gina circled, and also because it is so blunt......... but on another sense.......... who the heck knows

LOL...heather....no wonder were friends,  You are a decisive as me.  Like I always say...maybe it is..maybe its not...but then again what do I know....LOL

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #12 on: Mar 31 2008 - 05:32PM »
LOL...heather....no wonder were friends,  You are a decisive as me.  Like I always say...maybe it is..maybe its not...but then again what do I know....LOL
EXACTLY! :Y:  This way you can not be wrong too LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 06 2008 - 07:07PM »
I don't know hmmmm?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com