Author Topic: Raised from the Dead  (Read 148 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Raised from the Dead
« on: Mar 25 2008 - 04:11PM »
This is a very strange story, but it has a lot of eyewitnesses who saw the event in question. At one point, there is video footage of the man inside the church. Basically a Man is brought back to LIFE inside a church in NIGERIA after being dead for 3 days. He is embalmed, and even has his nose sealed. His doctor appears, the mortuary man and some of his family and church members and others. Apparently security people saw this happen. What strikes me about the story is the people look to be genuinely sincere.

Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Raised from the Dead
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15 2008 - 06:30PM »
Yes, this is a very strange story.  I saw this on TV when it was on, pretty freaky then too!
 I agree also, this seems to be real and the people look to be genuinely sincere about it......This guy was even embalmed?
  cho

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16 2008 - 09:07PM »
Yeah I don't know my take on this. Being embalmed in Nigeria may not be the same as being embalmed here in the states. Maybe they just sealed his cavities???
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 20 2008 - 06:39PM »
I had not seen this story before on here. I enjoyed this story. They do seem credible and I believe that God can do anything so I do not doubt that he could answer this woman's prayers especially with the faith that she showed and the way that she came unto him with no doubt that she had spoken with God and that they had an agreement. Maybe God was in awe of her faith.  :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com