Author Topic: Pantry Door Ghost  (Read 411 times)

Offline ntdouglas

• Mere Mortal
  • I'm not afraid of ghosts
Pantry Door Ghost
« on: Nov 10 2007 - 11:09PM »
I would not be doing this.

Dare to seek              
Ha, now I can hack bachelors grove website

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
RE: Pantry Door Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12 2007 - 01:01AM »
 :X   I have to start over .....will repost this shortly

What I'm trying to do is get these other vids that actually go with this one that nt has posted.  It has turned out to be one of my all time favorite vids.  One reason is that I get the feeling this guy isn't kidding around.  This wasn't the first time that he had filmed this pantry door.  He had been filming for months!! This was the first time that he had stayed with the camera.  It seems that every night at 12:34 this pantry door would open.  Almost without fail.  He knew this because after finding it open every day for some time he put a camera on it.  When he noticed that the door would open each night at the same time he decided to stay up and witness this happen personally.  When he did this is what he came up with because being there he closed the door and then unexpectedly caught this ghost looking back through the pantry door at him.  My guess is that the ghost was just as surprised that the door came back on her as this guy was that it opened in the first place.  She prolly wanted to see what had closed the door!! Then once this happened the guy began to notice when watching family videos taken in the house that in some of the shots this aparition was actually there.  Peering through the glass at them! Now he has hinted about it being female and has referenced it as "the" dead girl whose spirit has returned to haunt his home and I am trying to find out if he knows of a dead girl that is associated with the house or if this is speculation.  I am curious to know the history of the house.  Aren't you guys?  Anyway I also want to find these other vids.  I watched them but couldn't get the address to the older vids so that I could post them but I am still looking.  Let me know if any of you come across any of this information.  Thanx

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Nov 12 2007 - 10:48PM »
Ok here is one of the vids that i was looking for.  I believe this is one of the vids that started him to checking further into it.  The first night on here was in January and then in the video that nt posted them camera man states that it is Sept. 19 so it had obviously been going on for several months.  Here ya go.

~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Nov 12 2007 - 10:59PM »
PS one of the things that made me skeptical of the first vid was wondering how he knew when to be there. Cause he seemed to be holding the camera so I didn't feel as though he would have stood there all night holding the cam but in the Sept. vid. he states that it is 12:34 and nothing yet...then seconds later.....action!.....I know now that it is because when he set up the cams the other nights it always happened at exactly 12:34 am so he knew what time to be there videoing the door.
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Feb 20 2008 - 07:27PM »
OK, I just found this.  If you remember this guy had his pantry door open every night at 12:34am, well he had enough and sold the house.  These guys found the house and are doing a investigation.

The first video is them checking out the house to see if it's the right one......It is!   ter

Pantry Ghost Location

This is for all the people who don't believe that i have been to the house!!!! If you read the story line that Saremy127 attached to all his clips you will notice he says he is "looking for a short escrow". You will notice in also in "ghost makes contact" there is no fridge!!! This shows the house is empty. No one lives in the house anymore. This is how i am able to film undetected

Pantry Ghost Door Up Close

This is a close up of the Pantry!!! This is intended for people to see the door is built very well and latches just as a door should. There is no mistaking that it latches perfect and cannot "shrink" enough for the door to pop open with a temp change. It's just not possible!!! The sound of me opening the door shows that string did not open the door. You can hear in "Ghost Proof 2" the doorknob was turned before the door was open and it took the same amount of pressure as I applied to recreate that sound

Pantry Door Opening Footage....

This is our first time to the house at night trying to capture the image. We get to the house at midnight set up and begin to film. After 12:34 and nothing happens. We didn't expect anything to happen so we picked the camera's up and decided to go upstairs. Logic tells us nothing is going to happen so why leave the camera, Ya know? I know we should have left the camera but we didn't expect anything to happen!!! So we picked them up. What happened next we cannot understand

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Feb 20 2008 - 07:57PM »
Just In case you missed them I thought I would repost this one.

These two links below are to his last two videos before he moved, there not on youtube so you need to click these links to view.

Installed locking doorknob on pantry door

Human contact with a spirit caught on film

The post below is the three new videos I just posted.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: Feb 21 2008 - 12:34AM »
WOW....and the mystery continues.   that is cool.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Mar 25 2008 - 09:17PM »
Bumped for Colleen to see.

Offline ntdouglas

• Mere Mortal
  • I'm not afraid of ghosts
« Reply #8 on: Mar 25 2008 - 10:09PM »
Cool videos ghost. I was wondering how my post went back up. You bumped it. :Y:
Dare to seek              
Ha, now I can hack bachelors grove website

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: Mar 26 2008 - 10:02AM »
I am so perplexed with this. I want to believe!!!  :V:  If it weren't for the "Mable" videos I would be able to believe it easier... :V:  It just seems like that little girl in the "Mable" videos is acting. She doesn't seem as though she is real..... but of course I could be wrong. Back when he was making those "Mable" vids I thought the guy was just messin around. I wish that he would show himself in a video and talk to us and convince me that he is serious with this stuff.  And now that more ppl are getting into the action with the filming .... and the guy actually left his house! It makes me wonder if it might be actually real!!! But at the same time it could all be staged. Every bit of it. You can find actors in every house. If you have enough money and enough equipment and just a lot of free time and money you can stage anything I'm telling you that I'm still skeptical but I truly want to believe!

And guess what Doug..... If it's too long for ya then don't read it..... LOL :Y:
~Colleen~

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #10 on: Mar 26 2008 - 05:29PM »
Anyoen wanna help me debun these vids?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Aug 04 2008 - 08:01AM »