Author Topic: Fastwalkers UFO And Alien Disclosure  (Read 1093 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Fastwalkers UFO And Alien Disclosure
« on: Mar 30 2008 - 04:50PM »
At last astounding revelations by the world's foremost authorities including:
Dr. Steven M. Greer, Steve Bassett, Jim Marrs, Robert O. Dean, Dr. Michael Salla, Stanton T. Friedman, Alfred L. Webre, John Greenwald Jr., Dr. Len Horowitz, Dr. Richard Boylan, Jaime Maussan, Paola Harris, Jerry Pippin, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, A. J. Gevaerd, Sean David Morton, Graham E. Bethune, Col. Wendelle C. Stevens, Monsignor Corrado Balducci, James W. Deardorff, Phd., Robert M. Wood PhD, Charles Hall, Richard Dolan, Steven Jones, Rob Simone, Don Ware, Richard Giordano, James Courant, Dolores Cannon, Maurice Osborn, David Coote, Stoyan Cheresharov, Daniel Munioz, Lisa Davis, Bruce Jessop, Robert Miles, Alan G.Toleman, Jutta Savill. Hosted by Erika Jessop.

Never before has there been such a disclosure of the web of lies and disinformation that the Governments of the world do not want you to know!
Hear contactees, experiencers and abductees share their amazing testimonies!

Discover the truth about extraterrestrial contact.

Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Fastwalkers UFO And Alien Disclosure
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30 2008 - 06:53PM »
Well that was good, even though you only posted 2 out of ten videos..............I can tell you don't even watch your own stuff, you just find and post?  :V:
Try to watch what you post to make sure you have all the parts and they all work, before you post them. Your last three  posts all had messed up videos in them!

I watch everything before I post it, or I don't post it.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Fastwalkers UFO And Alien Disclosure
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30 2008 - 09:38PM »
Maybe its due to the fact I havent slept in 4 days? I have insomnia bad and refuse to take pills to fall asleep.

Plus I watch everything I post. I have most of these videos on my hardrive as Divx files. I only posted 2 of the ten parts big deal....

As far as I been looking people arent even reading half of my posts.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com