Author Topic: December 21st 2012....... THE END?  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
December 21st 2012....... THE END?
« on: Mar 31 2008 - 08:25PM »
On December 21st 2012 the world as we know it is in for some dramatic and devastating changes.

What is everyone's opinion on this subject, I have heard about it for a while now. What do you think will happen, could the end of the world be just four years away??  cho

"The Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear.
[float=right]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8[/float]
People are making both ominous and positive connections between the restart of the Mayan calendar and other phenomena predicted to happen around the same time. For instance, the winter solstice is on Dec. 21, and in the year 2012, a solar maximum also is expected to occur. At maximum, the Sun can have many sunspots and many more large flares and solar storms, said Karen Masters, a postdoctoral researcher at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. These events release charged particles from the surface of the Sun, which travel out into space. Those that hit the Earth can cause disruption to power grids, damage satellites and other electronics, she said. "So solar maximum can be inconvenient — but I don't think it's going to end the world," she said. "The date matching the Mayan 'end of the world' prediction is just a coincidence — after all, lots of things are going to happen in 2012." There is an 11-year cycle between the current solar minimum and the solar maximum NASA predicts will come in 2011 or 2012. Some people are also anticipating a reversal of the magnetic poles soon. But there are at least hundreds of thousands of years between reversals, and scientists are not sure when it will happen again. However, signs of a reversal have been observed for several years, including the magnetic field weakening, NASA has reported. If the trend continues, the magnetic field could collapse then reverse. The magnetic field protects the planet from some cosmic radiation, which has the potential to knock out power grids and scramble communications systems. The gradual process of a reversal would alter the direction compasses point, but most modern navigation equipment does not rely on the poles. However, some animal migration patterns might.

Other debatable 2012 prophecies include:

The nuclear World War III predicted by Nostradamus, a physician in 1500s France noted for his future predictions

A global peak in energy production, which would disrupt industrialized civilization as outlined in the Olduvai theory

Technological creation of smarter-than-human intelligence, making computers the source of invention in a theory known as the Singularity

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: December 21st 2012....... THE END?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03 2008 - 09:32AM »
I’ve always wanted to write something about crop circles.
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 06:02PM by Tenbears »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06 2008 - 04:31PM »
Well I have seen pics of crop circles b4 aplenty but none more beautiful than the one you have posted here Tenbears. Quite impressive I'd say. I just don't see any way that it is being done by anyone of our planet. Last week I watched a little bit of the documentary channel and of course I have now forgotten were it was but some place in the middle of the most remote desert there are several shapes carved into the land which are thousands of miles long and they start at one place and continue in one line going in several different directions untill it meets itself again and the end result is a perfectly sculpted picture of an animal. There was a spider and a monkey, a scarub and at least 3 or 4 more. All of these giant figures have some sort of meaning in one culture or another but it is unknown just who, why or how these giant shapes were made. It is a mystery to this day. IN the period they were made the only possible way to actually see the finished work would have been a hot air balloon yet it was not known that they had even that bare bones form of flight. How did they build it so perfectly when they could not even see it and why? If they were never going to see it then why go to the pains of creating it? Some say that there would have been no need to see it because they were for spiritual worship. I don't really go for that one myself. I think there was too much hard work that had to go into it. I believe it to be landing patterns for alien ships as do many others.   

I have always been interested in the Myans and thier calender and beliefs. They were without a doubt a super intelligent race way ahead of their time. Not only were they intellectual but very spiritual as well. I've never had a great memory. That's been one of my biggest problems. In college I would manage to overcome it long enough to pass everything with honors and then *POOF* out the window it would all go as soon as the tests were taken. Now days they have meds that help with that and names to label it with so that you can feel not so awful about yourself but another problem i've always had is being a day late and a dollar short so  (this is were you guys start playing the violin music and sniffling)....hehe.... my point is that as much as I have learned about the Myan PPL and their Calender I have forgotten all of it ..... the older I get the harder it is to hold onto information like that but I do know that they had some things right that cannot be disputed and that the year 2012 is a very important year on their calender. As much as I anticipate the year and finding out if it is significant I also fear it. I just hope that we are all ready for it and have our house in order.  che
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08 2008 - 03:33PM »
Wow... I new about  Mayan Calendar, Merlin, Chinese oracle and even Nostradamus... But I never heard of this new "HighTech" Computer Program that comes up with the same date?   ter
"The Web-Bot Project" makes massive scans of the internet as a means of forecasting the future... and has turned up the same dreaded date: 2012.

Will the world really end in 2012? There are prophecies and oracles from around the world that all seem to point to December 21, 2012 as doomsday. The ancient Mayan Calendar, the medieval predictions of Merlin, the Book of Revelation and the Chinese oracle of the I Ching all point to this specific date as the end of civilization. A new technology called "The Web-Bot Project" makes massive scans of the internet as a means of forecasting the future... and has turned up the same dreaded date: 2012. Skeptics point to a long history of "Failed Doomsdays", but many oracles of doom throughout history have a disturbingly accurate track record. As the year 2012 ticks ever closer we'll speculate if there are any reasons to believe these doomsayers. Watch and decide for yourself if it is true.

Part 1

http://www.para-tube.com/play.php?vid=399

Part 2

http://www.para-tube.com/play.php?vid=400
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 13 2008 - 04:31PM »
I have quit being so sure about things ever since I was the only one on my street that bouhgt bottles of water and canned food and batteries of course. All in getting ready for the big earthquake that Nastrodomus predicted would wipe out Memphis years back.  But still ...this one scares me cause the Myans were a brilliant race of ppl and very spiritual. Ane they have a great track record for this prediction stuff.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Oct 03 2008 - 12:01PM »
Say it ain't so,Joe!   LOL
I'm being the doubting Thomas again.  2012?  The end is already here. 
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20 2008 - 08:24AM »
December 21, 2012 is only four years to the day (tomorrow) away.   ter  I know one thing for sure, there will be no sense buying Christmas gifts that year, or I guess you could have Christmas a week sooner?

I just found this article about a new hole in the magnetic field that could cripple all satellites and power grids in......you guessed it 4 years, December of 2012?   Interesting, huh???

Magnetic Field Hole Could Cripple Communications
Friday, December 19, 2008
By Andrea Thompson

Scientists have found two large leaks in Earth's magnetosphere, the region around our planet that shields us from severe solar storms.
[float=right][/float]
The leaks are defying many of scientists' previous ideas on how the interaction between Earth's magnetosphere and solar wind occurs: The leaks are in an unexpected location, let in solar particles in faster than expected and the whole interaction works in a manner that is completely the opposite of what scientists had thought.

The findings have implications for how solar storms affect the our planet. Serious storms, which involved charged particles spewing from the sun, can disable satellites and even disrupt power grids on Earth.

The bottom line: When the next peak of solar activity comes, in about 4 years, electrical systems on Earth and satellites in space may be more vulnerable

Click here for the full story.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Jan 07 2009 - 10:51PM »
Here is a very informative video called "Doomsday: The end of days"  from the History channel.  It's very good if you have the time you should watch it.

This is 5 videos, and they auto-play one after another.

"Doomsday: The end of days"

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Mar 31 2009 - 10:02PM »
Solar & Mayan signs of the end of the age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZIfyXc8RWk

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Mar 31 2009 - 10:23PM »
2012 Doomsday

Art Bell interviews Graham Hancock about December 21, 2012 Mayan calendar end times date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1RRPlyGTPg

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: Apr 29 2009 - 08:33AM »
Here is a very interesting one about the end of days from a scientific point of view.   :055confused:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1439043/super_massive_blackhole_and_influence_on_earth_2012/