Author Topic: Little ghost boy?  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Little ghost boy?
« on: Apr 04 2008 - 04:06PM »
I found this on Ghoststudy from a member called "Evie Lynn". If what she says is true then this is one amazing picture?    cho  She says no one else was home, also there is no room next to the couch for a kid to  crouch ....Plus they have no idea of who he is?   To say the least, this is quite interesting......and the clearest thing I've seen! (If he's not real) 

[float=right][/float]
This Photograph was not taken by me; The lady who took it asked for opinions on this and I do not know what to say to her. The only people in the home at the time were her and the lad sitting on the couch. No one recognizes the boy. They are so freaked, as there isn't enough room beside the couch for someone to crouch there. I have looked at so many ghostly pics ... and was under the impression that ghosts are misty/transparent not flesh-skinned. I do trust that this pic was not photo-shopped or manipulated. I am so looking forward to finding out what everyone here thinks of this. 

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Little ghost boy?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04 2008 - 04:58PM »
Hmmm very interesting... I wonder... Is it possible to fake? Of course it is. Can it be real? Of course it could. Why did it take almost 2 years to post the pic? Denial possibly?

I can go either way with this pic. It is very clear and a good find.

Thx for the post ghost
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06 2008 - 02:47PM »
I for one believe in this photo. The author sounds sincere and is vouching for the photographer but the biggest reason that I like this photo is that I have seen so many of these in more than one culture and one or 2 were from sources that I am very confident in. Also an explanation from John Edwards (the reknowned psychic) and a psychic that I still have faith in, is that the energy that most human spirits have is very very fast like a helicopter's blades in motion. They can't slow their energy down enough for most ppl to be able to see them but if they practice enough they can slow it down enough for someone who is clairvoyant (a clear seer) to be able to see them. Sometimes if they slow it down enough and the photo is taken at just the right time it can capture a spirit in it's human form.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Apr 07 2008 - 02:28PM »
I just ran this picture through my Exif Reader, It shows no editing at all....The picture is 100% unedited.  So either the boy was there in person or it's a real apparition?  cho

For those of you that don't know what Exif Reader is.  It is a program that reads all the embedded data written to all newer digital pictures.  It shows you everything about the picture, plus it shows if it's ever been edited too...............
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.