Author Topic: Flying Creature ?  (Read 370 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Flying Creature ?
« on: Nov 13 2007 - 07:26PM »
What's going on in Germany?  cho

Check this one out, something jumped off the tower and flew away?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Re: Flying Creature ?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13 2007 - 09:04PM »
I had to watch this several times. Fairly amazing. When you catch something like this on film its hard to deny especially when it is video at that distance. Very Good!
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14 2007 - 07:53AM »
 bo bo bo OMGosh!!!!! And the award goes to.......... =D>  bo bo bo

Is anyone else thinking Mothman???!!   All I can say is good job finding that video. I am so glad that we didn't miss it Ghost1. I haven't seen or heard anything about it any place else.  :Y:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Nov 15 2007 - 03:30AM »
Well I'm still thinking Mothman. I wish that someone here could esimate the hight of this thing bcause it seems to me that from that distance a person would look pretty small and this thing looks to have the original shape of a human until the wings come out! And that is exactly the way that Mothman statue looked to me. This camera man could not have gotten a better picture of this thing if he had been trying.  
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Nov 15 2007 - 08:01AM »
Well I'm still thinking Mothman. I wish that someone here could esimate the hight of this thing bcause it seems to me that from that distance a person would look pretty small and this thing looks to have the original shape of a human until the wings come out! And that is exactly the way that Mothman statue looked to me. This camera man could not have gotten a better picture of this thing if he had been trying.  

I would guess that it is very tall 8ft or so, from the distance it was taken it was still pretty big.  It was almost as tall as one of the sections in that tower it was on.  To know even better you would need to go to a job site with a construction crane and see how big each section was..........That could give you a pretty good idea.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Nov 15 2007 - 06:15PM »
I just came by the office to show a friend of mine that also works in this office our video.  That's how great I think it is!
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Oct 06 2008 - 10:19PM »
Again another great one from page 13.  I have no idea of what this is......Mothman maybe?

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Oct 07 2008 - 06:06PM »
That's AWESOME!! =D>
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!