Author Topic: What do you see?  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
What do you see?
« on: Apr 17 2008 - 01:15AM »
Here is a picture I found on Ghoststudy, I won't tell you what the poster see's.  I looked at it and saw something different right away, however I see what he see's too..................Tell me what you all see here?    cher
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: What do you see?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17 2008 - 02:43PM »
I see a guy taking a flash picture into a mirror into more glass causing a domino effect. I also see what looks like seaweed on the bottom
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #2 on: Apr 17 2008 - 09:11PM »
I see two evil looking eyes   ter   I saw them right away too, pretty freaky!

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Apr 19 2008 - 01:50AM »
I see a guy taking a flash picture into a mirror into more glass causing a domino effect. I also see what looks like seaweed on the bottom

I think the seaweed is toothbrush

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Apr 19 2008 - 02:18PM »
This is what the poster saw, It's highlight in red...It apperas to be eyes looking at you.  I see them too, pretty weird looking

However I thought I saw something else too.....In the yellow It looks kind of like a face to me?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #5 on: Apr 19 2008 - 05:49PM »
i don't see anything, where i don't see it...
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 07:22PM by Tenbears »

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #6 on: Apr 19 2008 - 10:36PM »
Ghost I didnt see the face until you said it. I now see the eyes
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 20 2008 - 05:59PM »
That is very eerie! I see them both very clearly. It's almost as though it's peering into another dimension. Makes you wonder. I used to watch that show on Sci-Fi ..."Flash Gordin" were flash and his journalist long friend found out that Flash's father didn't die but got caught up in a different dimension by way of a rift and now they have gotten hold of a RiftBlaster of their own and have now gone into the other dimension to look for his father. The other dimension has animals and organisms not known to us and most of them are dangerous of course. I don't know if it's just that I have gotten used to our kind of evil but it seems that even though we have awful stuff here in this dimension it doesn't seem as ghoulish or dreadful as when I think about getting caught in a dimension such as the one that Flash and his friends are in. Photo's like this make me wonder if the idea of something like that is as far fetched as we think? cho
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ghostbuster

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Sep 20 2009 - 11:32PM »
AT FIRST I SEEN WHAT WAS CIRCLED IN YELLOW BUT NOW THAT U POINT IT OUT THOSE ARE HIS EYES THE ANGLE HE'S ON IF CAUSING THE EYES TO ALMOST BE STANDING AT THE EXACT OPPOSITE POINT AS HIM THEIR EYES HAVE THE SAME EXPRESSION

Offline ghostbuster

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Sep 20 2009 - 11:34PM »
ALSO U CAN EVEN SEE THE REFLECTION OF THE DOORWAY HE'S UNDER

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: Sep 21 2009 - 12:03PM »

I think the seaweed is toothbrush

Gina you are right....that is a toothebrush! IN fact it's multiple toothe brushes that have multiplied even further in the glass reflections.... :giggle2:  I thought they looked like seaweed too Shadow!  :giggle2:
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Sep 22 2009 - 01:34PM »
Here is a picture I found on Ghoststudy, I won't tell you what the poster see's.  I looked at it and saw something different right away, however I see what he see's too..................Tell me what you all see here?    cher
the upper left is what looks like a face but it something hanging on the wall.. :Y:

Are you referring to the head up in the corner or the eyes that are more to the left and lower than the head?  The eyes are what the original poster is putting the picture up for.  And how did you come to this conclusion that it is something hanging on the wall?
~Colleen~