Author Topic: Russian ghost  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Russian ghost
« on: Apr 26 2008 - 09:20AM »
Here is a picture taken in Russia from September 1999, when they had a wave of terrorist attacks.  If you look at the highlighted area you can see the outline of a ghost pretty clear, zoom in on it and it's even better..............What are your thoughts on this one?   cho

[imgzoom]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/russia_attacks.jpg[/imgzoom]
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Russian ghost
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27 2008 - 12:04AM »
wow holy crap dude
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29 2008 - 09:52AM »
That's pretty weird, until you really zoom in it looks like it is just smoke. But after you zoom in you can see the shape very clear.  Great find  :Y:

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #3 on: Apr 30 2008 - 11:20PM »
This one leaves me scratching my head.
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 05:39AM by Tenbears »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 17 2008 - 03:30PM »
It's weird that I just found this one today. I thought I had seen all of the pictures posted on here but I somehow missed this one... :V:  Now I'm really triing hard here but I can't seem to see what everyone else is seeing.  I think that I know what you all are referring to but it's just not as clear to me. Maybe my software isn't as good or something.  It looks to me as though it could be just that the sheet rock and other materials made a lot of dust and it's swirling around some stuff and giving a slight affect of a form.  I really think that I'm not looking at it correctly. Prolly if I had someone point it out to me it would be one of those head thumper moments LOL but I'm just not seeing so far. 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com