Author Topic: Running Thing?  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Running Thing?
« on: Apr 27 2008 - 11:25PM »
[float=right][/float]

Running Thing, from Dan J. Pritchard, Port Angeles, WA

I've got lots of enhancements of this little guy. He seems to like me. I caught it on a hidden camera, trying to catch a thief in my apartment. It's in the lower right-hand corner. It zips out and right under my couch. I've seen it before. It's quite real. It seems to be a conglomeration of many entities or spirits... maybe a jinn. I've seen it many times, but it seems to avoid being seen... just a glimpse from a peripheral angle. It smells like burnt meat and loves to like to tickle the hairs and eyelashes when you are trying to go to sleep.

There is so much more strange stuff connected to this thing that it would shock you out of your socks. It seems to communicate to me by some means. It tells me what is going to happen about 61 days in advance, on average – like the 9/11 and the tsunami, even how many people would die. The whole town avoids me like the plague because i started telling people what was gonna happen to the last detail. This has been going on since I was a kid in Kansas. It would be impossible to tell you even a fraction of the strange stuff that has happened.

Check out the video below, I uploaded it to my server.  It might take a few seconds before it plays while it's downloading.
Watch the lower right corner close, very strange?
  cho
[stream=475,425]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/running_thing.wmv[/stream]
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Running Thing?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28 2008 - 03:20PM »
Now that is freaking weird, I have no idea of what that could be?  It moves so fast too??
The posters story about this thing is pretty weird too, he sees it running all around the house.
   kn

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30 2008 - 11:03PM »
I'm not qualified to pass judgment on this film, so I'll just say that it is something
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 09:05PM by Tenbears »

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: May 04 2008 - 01:12AM »
I am just not sure what to think about that video.  It moves very very quickly.  Good find thought Ghost. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: May 04 2008 - 08:50AM »
I just took that footage and slowed it down to 1/8 speed to see it better, however I still can't tell?  I don't think I see legs running................It seems to be running  like Cousin Itt , from The Addams Family, that kind of shuffle walk?

[stream=475,425]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/running.wmv[/stream]
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: May 04 2008 - 11:21AM »
???  I am still not sure what that thing is.  Total mystery.  I have to say it is pretty creepy and I would be freaking out if I saw it running around my house. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: May 04 2008 - 07:37PM »
I had forgotten about this goodie from 2 years ago!! I had it on my old computer and watched it in slow slow motion over and over and over again so many times that I was dreaming about the thing. Every time i ever showed it anybody they tried to tell me that it was a little dog or something like that running real fast thru the house but I am telling you I watched the thing from every angle and it is no dog. I believe it's paranormal and I really am impressed with what the information that the poster gave on another site were I found it so long ago but now I don't have it cause it was on my old computer and they have now wiped it clean.... :^(  I'm glad that you found it Ghost1 cause I had truly forgotten about it. :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Jul 25 2008 - 04:31PM »
Pardon me for being the doubting Thomas here but it just looks like a house pet to me. Dog or a cat.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Jul 27 2008 - 09:20AM »
Pardon me for being the doubting Thomas here but it just looks like a house pet to me. Dog or a cat.

Nope....No housepet.  I had the entire video on my old computer and this is only one part of it. Definitely NOT a housepet.  And if a housepet can get around an apartment like Taz does then ok sure but they can't. And really even this one photo does not look like any housepet that I've ever seen. I wish so bad that I'd been able to save this and a couple othere things from my old computer but alas they are gone.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #9 on: Aug 01 2008 - 07:19PM »
WTH is THAT Qu
Heather & Maggie