Author Topic: The Reptilian Thing ....Hog Wash, Truth or Somewhat True? Your opinions please.  (Read 298 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Watch this video and read what it is telling you and PLEASE EVERYONE post your thoughts cause I don't know what to think of this one.  I've never given these sort of rumors any credence. I'm familiar with the topic but just alsways thought that it was hog wash.    OK here it is.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ok, I never have heard of or seen this B/4. so I did some research...........wow, what the hell.  A reptilian extraterrestrial race?   Qu
However she does seem to have a weird look about here, and that did look like scales?

Below is some of what I found, this seems way, way out in left field..........However you never know?

"The Truth Is Out There," "Trust No One," "I Want to Believe"

Reptilian humanoids are a common motif in mythology, folklore, science fiction, ufology, and the conspiracy theories of John Rhodes, David Icke, and Riley Martin. They are variously said to be extraterrestrials, supernatural entities, or the remains of a pre-Human civilization, and are known by many names, including Reptoids (A portmanteau of "reptile/reptilian" and "humanoid"), dinosauroids, lizardfolk or lizardmen.

A reptilian extraterrestrial race has controlled the world for thousands of years. David Icke talks with the Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa.
In this fantastic interview, Credo Mutwa reveals the story of the reptilian takeover of Planet Earth and how a shape-shifting Reptilian race (the "Chitauri" to Africans) has controlled humanity for thousands of years and how their bloodlines are in the positions of royal, political and economic power today.

David Icke
According to David Icke, reptilian humanoids are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at manipulation and control of humanity. He contends that most of the world's leaders, from William Jefferson Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and George W. Bush to members of the British royal family, are in fact related to the 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis.

According to an interview with David Icke, Christine Fitzgerald, a confidante of the late Diana, Princess of Wales, claims that Diana told her that the Royal Family were reptilian aliens, and that they could shapeshift. David Icke and others have claimed that U.S. President George W. Bush and his family are part of this same bloodline (Icke, 2004).

Icke claims, based on his exploration of genealogical connections to European royalty, that many presidents of the United States have been and are reptilian humanoids. In his view, United States foreign policy after September 11 is the product of a reptilian conspiracy to enslave humanity, with George W. Bush as a servant of the reptilians.

He also theorizes that the reptilians came to Earth from the constellation Draco. One type of reptilian entity that people see during alleged encounters resembles reptoids similar to those that are addressed in the studies of John Rhodes and the Reptoids Research Center(s).

Theories of John Rhodes
John Rhodes claims to be the first person to seriously investigate and publicly present claims of reptilian-humanoid sightings and/or contact. He established the Reptoids.com Research Center in 1997 to collect, review and present evidence of reptoid activity. He has also appeared on television and radio shows being interviewed about his discoveries and the science supporting the theory of Reptoids.

Rhodes contends that the majority of the reptilian humanoids are descendants of the dinosaurs and are biological byproducts of Earth evolution. Rhodes cites the 1980s thought experiment of Dale Russell as an example of scientific projection that correlates his "Evolved Reptoid" theory. (see above). Rhodes also states that human attention has been intentionally misdirected away from the underworld toward deep space, so the subject of underground Earth dwelling Reptoids and lost ancient civilizations can remain secret.

Rhodes also adds that most accusations of politicians shape-shifting into reptilian humanoids are totally unfounded, and that such reports are simply projections of collective fear and blame for the world's conditions. When questioned as to why Reptoids have become the proverbial "whipping boys" of modern ufology, he responds that it is because people tend to have a knee-jerk reaction to the image that western religious authorities have conditioned us to fear and distrust.

kn     kn   
« Last Edit: Mar 30 2009 - 09:26AM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Thanks for bringing everyone up to date on The Reptilian thing here Ghost1. I have always found this very hard to process but as you say "you never know".  And when you start really looking into it the ppl who do believe will have you shaking your head with the stuff that they say they have "PROOF" of.

But if you think this is far fetched just study up on what  Elron Hubbert teaches with the religion of "Scientology" !!! Now that will Blow Your Mind!!! They believe in a somewhat different version of "The Reptillian Thing" along with some other mind blowing species that live within our bodies themselves.  We are supposedly hosts to sometimes 40, 50 or more alien conciousness' which reside in our bodies and control our thoughts and sometimes our actions.  And this is believed by some ppl who are looked up to but I think they are mostly actors and a fewer actress' who might not really be so intelligent but because of their career status they are believed to be very smart.  John Travolta and Tom Cruise would be 2 of the most famous that i can think of.  Of course Precilla Presley was/is a Scientologist. Elvis' mother would prolly not have allowed him to be one if he were still with us.....LOL.  I'm not sure if Lisa Marie is or not but I know that she has studied the teachings.  For you to reach thier top level...."clear".....you must first rid yourself of these alien beings who are inhabiting your body! 

Thanks again for the info Ghost1
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Since its a week before Christmas and I'm feeling ill, I decided to look through some old stuff. I've seen pixelated videos before. When videotapes and copying of videos was being done. This looks like a 2nd or 3rd generation copy (a copy of a copy of a copy) of a video. Enhancers were made to keep the copy from degrading. The pixelation was prevalent in moving objects more than static objects.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.