Author Topic: Galveston Cemetery  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Galveston Cemetery
« Reply #15 on: May 14 2008 - 12:22PM »
OK I'm going to take a risk here and assume that both of these photos are for real.  If that is the case then they are both fantastic photos. That first one that Ghost posted with the bony fingers is actually AWESOME! I definitely believe that is some sort of aparition.  The second one is a little grainy but there seems to be some sort of animal type of face there. It's grainy but easy to see that there is something there.  Good work guys.... I hope.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #16 on: May 14 2008 - 11:14PM »
OK I'm going to take a risk here and assume that both of these photos are for real.  If that is the case then they are both fantastic photos. That first one that Ghost posted with the bony fingers is actually AWESOME! I definitely believe that is some sort of aparition.  The second one is a little grainy but there seems to be some sort of animal type of face there. It's grainy but easy to see that there is something there.  Good work guys.... I hope.
Colleen - the photos are real :Y:  That cemetery was really eery.......... I just had the heeby-jeevies the entire time we were there.  I wouldn't even get out of the car ter
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #17 on: May 16 2008 - 07:23PM »
Maggie if that thing climbing on the monument is an illusion then it's one heck of an illusion and I just can't believe that it is anything but a real paranormal creature of some sort climbing that monument.  Since I trust you with all my heart this reinforces my belief that there is a lot more to this world than we can see cause that thing looks like it's right out of a monster mag. It's awesome!!!
« Last Edit: May 28 2008 - 09:08AM by colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #18 on: May 27 2008 - 11:09PM »
the one with the window.  I am not sure about....hubby said he looked in the window there and that there was an angel statue right inside the window.  so maybe that is what we are seeing.