Author Topic: Galveston Cemetery  (Read 2645 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Galveston Cemetery
« on: Apr 30 2008 - 10:08PM »
I went to a great cemetery in Galveston.  It actually had War of 1812 soldiers buried there.  I have downloaded some of my pictures in the gallery.  We could only go during the day.  Look them over and see if you see anything.  I did not.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10030

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Galveston Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30 2008 - 10:27PM »
What a cool looking old graveyard, great pictures!  Too bad it wasn't open at night though, it looks like it would be scary as heck in the dark....  ter

BTW Gina, I'll download and go throught them when I get some time.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #2 on: May 01 2008 - 07:08PM »
Ghost -- can you look at #12 blown up in the area of the back crypt where it is dark (back right of photo) :Y:  I thought I saw something but I could be wrong emb
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: May 01 2008 - 07:30PM »
Ghost -- can you look at #12 blown up in the area of the back crypt where it is dark (back right of photo) :Y:  I thought I saw something but I could be wrong emb

You talking about this creepy looking shadow?  It almost looks like something is looking to the left with a bony hand on the top right of the tombstone??  OR maybe my eye's are playing tricks on me?  cho

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #4 on: May 01 2008 - 10:21PM »
That's not the one I was talking about but that shadow is creepy!  I had a really really weird feeling when I was there.  I didn't even want to get out of the car Qu

Now I can't find the photo I was talking about to begin with :^(
Heather & Maggie

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #5 on: May 01 2008 - 10:26PM »
Ok the first photo, on the right side in the back at the crypt in the window area next to the tall monument.  It seems like there is something in the black area of the window cho
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: May 01 2008 - 10:34PM »
You talking about this creepy looking shadow?  It almost looks like something is looking to the left with a bony hand on the top right of the tombstone??  OR maybe my eye's are playing tricks on me?  cho

?
Wow...how come I didn't see that?

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #7 on: May 01 2008 - 10:49PM »
Heather & Maggie

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #8 on: May 01 2008 - 10:54PM »
?
Wow...how come I didn't see that?
Cuz Ghost and I have a great eye for finding them LOL 

On a serious note though the pictures in the photo ablum are all off color for me almost look like they have an "antique" tint to them kn
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: May 01 2008 - 10:55PM »

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #10 on: May 01 2008 - 10:57PM »
THAT BE IT =D> =D>  Thank you bo  I think that is the same crypt as the other one though just from another angle maybe.  Anyway I think that is a really interesting photo!  All of them are.  There was definitely a "feel" about being there! Qu
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: May 01 2008 - 11:03PM »
THAT BE IT  =D>  Thank you bo  I think that is the same crypt as the other one though just from another angle maybe.  Anyway I think that is a really interesting photo!  All of them are.  There was definitely a "feel" about being there! Qu

That is a interesting picture, all of these kind of give me the creeps for some reason.  But back yo your picture, it does kind of look like something...but I can't really tell, It might just be the background too.

Oh my gosh, I sound like you and Gina now.....   wh

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #12 on: May 01 2008 - 11:10PM »
Tee hee hee LOL  YAY We are rubbing off on you =D> =D>

Just wait till you go with us to Graue Mill and have to form a triangle back to backs in order to walk so all angles are covered LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #13 on: May 01 2008 - 11:12PM »
Tee hee hee LOL  YAY We are rubbing off on you =D> Just wait till you go with us to Graue Mill and have to form a triangle back to backs in order to walk so all angles are covered LOL

I like that idea, then we walk and take picture from all angles at the same time.   :Y:

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #14 on: May 01 2008 - 11:23PM »
Ummmm.......... well we did it we specifically did it because we were so freaked out and thought we could have a lookout at all angles so nothing could sneek up on us emb  But you idea is good too LOL LOL
Heather & Maggie