Author Topic: This Haunted Clown doll can walk  (Read 13468 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
This Haunted Clown doll can walk
« on: May 02 2008 - 11:07AM »
Ok, I found this one on GhostStudy too....and it's a weird one.  I wasn't quite sure of what board I should post this in either....A haunted Clown Doll that walks?

This story is for you Maggpie, I know you just love stories like this!
  wh

Here is the actual auction page from E-Bay: "HAUNTED"  Vintage Clown Doll auction page

Do you believe that an object can be haunted?

Ernest writes, "Ever since I have this clown doll, weird things started to happen. I started to hear small children whispering and giggling, and I also heard foot steps. I would leave it in one place and the next thing you know it is somewhere else. I thought it was my imagination. So I intentionally left it in the corner of my living room to monitor it and a few days later, it moved about 3 feet away from where I had left it. I wanted to know more information about the doll. Maybe it was cherished by a small child that passed away and somehow lives through it. I contacted the guy whom I bought it from for more information, and he told me that he bought it at an antique shop, about 5 years ago. I ask him if any thing weird happened to him when he had the doll, and he told me "IT MOVE'S " . The reason why I did buy it in the first place is because, I am also a doll sculptor, and this doll seemed to have a lot of character. Was I ever right? Right now I have the doll in a closet. I just don't feel comfortable with it in my home. So I am offering "IT" up for auction, and here "IT" is. A sign statement of the occurrences will accompany the doll.

Look at the third pictures, It's Shoe pads are actually worn!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: This Haunted Clown doll can walk
« Reply #1 on: May 02 2008 - 04:26PM »
Why I open these threads is beyond me ter ter ter ter
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: May 04 2008 - 01:31AM »
Hell no.  I walking clown doll.  That would totally freak me out.  Maybe we could get one for Maggpie.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: May 05 2008 - 03:45PM »
Over the years I have found and read so many stories about haunted dolls and even one very intriguing story of a haunted doll picture. Believe me this picture was super creepy... I am going to try and find the story again. But the one that sticks in my mind as much as that one is a story about an author.... I wish I could remember his name...sorry folks.... this was a very famous author and growing up he was given this doll.  He named it and before long of course things were being blamed on the doll. The family was really freaked out by the doll but they tolerated it bcause they knew how much the boy loved the doll.  As the boy grew into a man and became a famous writer he did not outgrow the doll and he also did not marry until he was an older man.  His new wife did not like the relationship that the writer had with the doll so it was stored in the attick for years.  The wife was always afraid of the doll and said that she feared he would exact his revenge on her for putting it in the attick.  When she died it was suspected by some that the doll had something to do with her death.  After the author died the doll was encased in glass and given to a museum. Now the caretakers of the museum say that before they put a lock on the glass holder that the doll was in he used to get out at night and roam around. In the morning he would be found in other places and the night crew would report footsteps in the museum.  I will try and find the story ....... hey Ghost... You didn't post that story did you?  That would be just like me to have read it on this forum and think it was some place else but I'm pretty sure it was too long ago. ;)
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: May 05 2008 - 05:56PM »
OK I found my story it's here on this post.  Check it out! It's Rober the haunted doll.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=796.0
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #5 on: May 12 2008 - 09:03PM »
Hell no.  I walking clown doll.  That would totally freak me out.  Maybe we could get one for Maggpie.
Now that my friend is just plain MEAN :^( LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline ghostbuster

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Sep 20 2009 - 11:01PM »
I WONDER ALSO ABOUT MYSELF ESPECIALLY THIS ONE IM SO AFRAID OF CLOWNS THEY MAKE ME THROW UP  ter

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Oct 14 2009 - 01:17AM »
That is a creepy doll! I hope it's not Chucky in clown makeup  ter
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E