BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

May 10th 2008, trip

(1/17) > >>

Ghost1:
The May 10th 2008, Ghost hunting trip

I'm still going through pictures and I haven't even started on videos yet..........However here is a very interesting EVP that we cough that appears to say "I'm going to kill you"  I'm not much fro EVP's myself, however this one is pretty clear and really got my attention.  This was taken by BobbyBuka.

Tell me what you think, this is unedited or enhanced.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/Im_going_to_kill_you.mp3

This one is the voice isolated with a little noise reduction.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/noise_reduced2.mp3

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Darkone:
 ter WOW, It does sound like "I'm going to kill you"   That's pretty freaky....what a good catch   =D>

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: BobbyBuka on May 11 2008 - 04:19PM   ---well....I wasn't really thrilled with being told by some otherworldly entity that it was going to kill me, but I think it's because I had annoyed it...

I never really had done any EVP work before, and I don't think I was giving the entities any time to answer my questions. I kind of have this habit of annoying people....I guess ghosts aren't much different than everybody else.

--- End quote ---

No, no Bobby you have it all wrong...."I'm going to kill you" in paranormal talk means, "Hey how you doing"  It's a friendly greeting  wh

Colleen2510:
OMGosh!! That is awesome!!!! It sounds more like I'll kill you than "I'm going to kill you" to me anyway but either way it is an awesome EVP!! I do EVP work all the time but I haven't gotten a thing! In all the years that I've been doing it.  Which is only about a year actually so that statement was misleading but it's been a long time and I haven't gotten anything yet but I love listening to other ppl's evp's. This is one of the best that I have ever heard from someone that I actually know! It's crazy!! I love it! Wish I could have been there.! che che

Jeepgirlgina:
Wow that is sweet !!!!! Great catch.  Did you guys have a good time? I am so jealous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version