BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

May 10th 2008, trip

<< < (2/17) > >>

Ghost1:
Good catch, that sure as heck has a mist there......and there was no mist to be seen by the naked eye.  Nor in any of my 150 pictures, if that mist was anything real I would have got it too.

There was no fog, and it wasn't even cold enough for breath and none of us smoked.......Great catch  :Y:

Ghost1:
I don't quite see that.  Highlight it.....But save it as another picture.  Do not alter your originals in any way, or the data in the photo will show "edited" if I run it though my software.

We get that a lot, no one can see something till the poster highlights it..............Then it's like, Oh there it is :)

Ghost1:
There is some odd shading right there, that doesn't look like the rest of the surrounding area....But I can't make out a man. I'll run it through my enhancing software later tonight and see if I can bring something out.

Ghost1:
Ok, I looked at this picture for hours, and there is a weird shading in your circle. I highlighted the shadow in orange.....but look at the red circle, there appears to be a faint face of a animal there?

This could all just be tree shadows and lighting effects though................see what you all think of it?

BTW, If this is something Seth must have a great eye to see this.....because it's so very faint.

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Colleen2510:
Well I was about to say that i saw it straight away until i got to the one that was circled and realized that i saw something different than yall did.

Here is the one that caught my eye.

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version