Author Topic: Saying Hello...  (Read 4204 times)

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
Saying Hello...
« on: Jul 15 2008 - 07:34AM »
I just registered here on the site, and I wanted to share an experience / ask a question to all of you here...

I have always been a sensitive to spirits, and have studied for years many practices involving such.  After having a group of friends who had visited a cemetary nearby ask me to help them further investigate some "odd" experiences, I went along with my camera and such (which somehow, all the photos of 'offending' material did not develop - only those I took from the same camera from the exterior of the cemetary grounds... not the first time this has happened to me, in all honesty).

We experienced a possesion... and it was *extremely* difficult to eliminate.  However, let me pose the question to you:

Has anyone else had an experience with a "goatman?"  Literally, the being that proceeded to invade one of the men there looked rather centaurian, but with cloven hooves... and pulsed forwards towards us, rather than the typical shadowy or clear movements.  It was almost as if moments of movement had been 'erased' from us being able to perceive them?

I to this day will not even DRIVE past that cemetary... it's on Beach Road in Beach Park, IL.
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Saying Hello...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15 2008 - 08:17AM »
Hi, and Welcome to the site!

I have not heard or seen anything like a "goatman?" myself. Whatever it was, it doesn't sound like it was a very good omen..........I would stay away from there to myself!

I went along with my camera and such (which somehow, all the photos of 'offending' material did not develop - only those I took from the same camera from the exterior of the cemetary grounds... not the first time this has happened to me, in all honesty).

This happened to my neighbor when I took here to Bachelors Grove last year too, only her test picture by the car was left.
How was your Battery life there, again at Bachelors Grove your batteries seem to get drained very fast. I have seen full batteries go dead within in minutes of installing them
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15 2008 - 08:45AM »
Battery life was terrible.  I brought quite a few extras with me, as I always do, and not only were the ones in *use* drained, but so were the brand-new purchases, straight out of the package.

I have also encountered this while trying to take photographs of one person in particular... none of them would turn out, unless he specifically *allowed* me to take the photo.  I have since discovered some icky things that were attached to him, which would explain the situations with the photos.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15 2008 - 11:19AM »
Hi Musician Mommy! Welcome to the forum!  da Once I went to a place called "The Chesterville Witch's Grave" down here in central Illinois. I brought a disposeable camera. Every pic I took inside the graveyard turned out complete black, however pics of the trees across the street were fine. Strange, eh?

As far as the cloven hoof spirit, I know of an episode of the TV show "A Haunting" where there is a similar spirit seen.

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #4 on: Jul 17 2008 - 03:20AM »
Eek!  I just sat and watched that whole episode while my stomach clenched into little knots because of the similarities involved...  I both witnessed my friend tossed around like a veritable ragdoll and him speaking in what I now believe was Latin... and then, because nothing else was working, I had to let it battle it out with *me* since it seems to be easier to control what is happening to myself than to control what is happening to another... I just don't think he had the fight or skill in him to help from the inside.

We both had bruising for WEEKS afterwards.  And it took a good 2 hours to get all the salt out of our hair.

I think that I now believe that the demon that possesed him/us was a follower of Sa'ihim... which frightens me to *death* when thinking of what could have happened.  I survived QUITE worse for wear, but survived nonetheless.

I honestly didn't know if we would get out of there with all of us alive, as my friend had stopped breathing momentarily.  Apparently, I had, too, but only for a matter of a minute or so.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Jul 17 2008 - 10:23AM »
OMG  ter  If that wasn't one of the most disturbing and scariest things I have ever seen!  That poor child............

Things like this really make me wonder if I should keep on Ghost Hunting.....or is the risk to great?  cho 

MusicianMommy, that was the kind of thing that happened to you at the graveyard?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #6 on: Jul 17 2008 - 12:59PM »
Unfortunately, yes it was.  Maybe I should try to tell as much of the story as I can remember...

We went to a graveyard in Beach Park, IL on November 1st, 1996, after hearing of many stories regarding some seriously negative energy plaguing a friend and her family during a recent visit to a relative's gravesite in the middle of the day.  We went at night, I believe it was around 9pm when we arrived.

Honestly, looking back, we shouldn't have even set foot inside the gates, as I immediately got a migraine within feet of walking onto the property.  I *did* prepare immensely, as I had my crystals, salt, holy water, sage, and blessed candles.  I am NOT a religious person, per say - just very spiritual - but I found myself blessing myself with the symbol of the cross.

It started out as a general unease with everyone there (all together there were 5 people that actually chose to come inside the graveyard), which quickly led to widespread headaches (though not as intense as mine) and some were complaining of feeling dizzy or disoriented.

The first thing that I stumbled upon was a pair of graves that just drew my attention... it was a married couple who had died the same day, rather young in life.  I immediately felt a presence there, and found myself compelled to actually lie *between* the graves... and had an overwhelming sense of grief and sorrow... and an unborn baby.  I truly believe that the wife was pregnant at the time of death, and therefore the infant was simply buried with the mother.  Apparently, she was not aware of her growing gift.  I buried a crystal between the headstones, lit a candle to set between the gravestones, and tried to assure the infant's spirit that it would get it's chance... it seemed restless and lost because of a chance never achieved...

While trying to "soothe" the infant soul, I felt my body stiffen and an unbreakable force making me turn my attention away from what I was doing and to look to a distant area that was essentially unused as of then.  Amdist the many shadows, there was definitely someone... or something there.  At first, it was immobile, with no specific features, but I had an overwhelming sense of evil male energy.  The strength there was the worst I have ever felt... (and I have another story for a later time!) The one and *only* guy that came with us stood staring into the wooded area, completely transfixed.  Another friend of mine was the first to notice his intense gaze at what seemed to be watching us.

I called his name, "Chris!" and he slowly turned to me... his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he smiled.  I will *never* forget that image... ter

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and the figure seemed to grow clearer almost instantly, and revealed a faint yellow glow to it's eyes... no definition at this point, just a hollow, empty feeling, sickly yellow.  It stepped forward... and was much larger than I had originally felt or saw.  The creature stood, in my estimate, about 7 feet tall, with a DARK human-looking face and upper body... that faded into something resmbling a beast, a goat-type creature, with thick, black fur and cloven feet.  The head had 2 crooked horns that seemed to glint a bit in the slight light.

The nest part happened within seconds... it rushed forward, but almost with no movement at all.  It was as if it "pulsed" towards us, where one moment it was 50 feet away, and literally a split second later it had closed half the distance without us being able to see how it got there.  It continued to rush towards Chris until he was thrown backwards into a headstone.

As we all rushed to his side, I remember shouting, "Don't touch him!"  as I was truly afraid of what was apparently now in possesion of my dear friend.  I knelt by his side, and whispered his name.

Now, normally Chrsi has pale blue eyes... but his rolled his face towards me and opened the darkest eyes I have ever seen.  There was a tiny spark of yellow in the pupil that seemed almost to dance within the dark there.  The grin from earlier returned, before Chris suddenly went rigid and started what sounded like a deep growl from within his throat.

My first instinct was to splash holy water on him, which I did... and apparently it downright pissed off whatever it was inside of him.  He let out this guttural sound that I have never heard... especially not coming from a human. 

The rest happened so quickly that I can't remember every detail... but I will tell you what I *do* remember...

He stood... but without the usual motions that are required for a person to stand.  It was as if he was lifted to that position... and he laughed.  I remember him saying, "He's mine..." and I was compelled to grab him and shouted "I have to fight for him!"  I somehow knew that Chris could not fight this... thing... on his own, and I grabbed him by the shoulders and looked him in those eyes that did not belong to him.  The last thing I remember before my actual *battle* was seeing flashing images of slaughter and pain and war... from only who knows how long back all the way to that point in time.  I saw Chris collapsed in my mind, and me laying my head on his chest... and then it all went black.

I remember feeling like I was choking... like something had slid down my throat and stayed there, making it hard to breathe.  I tried to look around but everything was distorted, like through a thick piece of glass... and there was pain... pain that seared my wrists and ankles, like I was bound with fire, and a burning began in my chest.

All I could do was pray.  I focused on the brightest light I could imagine, and literally tried to push from inside my body... I was *so* tired.  I wanted to let go.  I wanted to sleep... but I knew that would be exactly what *he* wanted.

I could feel my muscles aching as I pictured fightiing with all my might... I felt battered.  I felt abused.  And then I apparently screamed and collapsed.

I woke to find myself covered in salt and holy water, lying on the ground.  I was a good 10 feet away from the last place I remember standing... much closer to the trees where we originally saw this beast.  Chris was curled up in a ball sobbing... and I tried to stand.

I pushed myself up from the ground and HURT.  I pushed up the sleeves of my sweatshirt and had scrathces all up and down my arms, and bruising around my wrists.  My ankles revealed the same, and I had bruising around my neck and on my stomach, chest, and back.  Chris had many of the same marks... and at this point was also convered in salt and holy water.

Before I could leave, I knew I had to try and do something... so I buried a crystal at each of the entry posts to the cemetary, and laid a burning sage bundle on top of each one.  I then said a prayer and scratched some runes in the dirt in front of the cemetary.

Outside, our ride was gone.  We wound up walking a mile to a friend's house to try and call him.  Apparently, he had gotten a "9111" page from home... only to get there and find everyone sound asleep.

Any and all photos that were taken within the cemetary developed into black or a grainy haze.  One camera actually broke, the lens cracked.

The bruising lasted for about 2 weeks.  I had horrible dreams for months.  Every time, I saw the yellow eyes.

A lot of details aren't clear anymore... whether that's because of the experience itself, or me trying to suppress it, I don't know.  But that's what I can recall...

I won't even drive past this place anymore.  The few times I have had to, I almost got sick, and I had a screaming pain shoot through my head.

I think it's still there.  But I will NOT be the one to find out.  ter

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Jul 17 2008 - 01:12PM »
 ter WOW, not much to say about that....Boy are you lucky that you all got out with just scratches.  There should almost be a warning sign outside the graveyard if it has something that evil in it?  Have you found any other people that have had a similar experience?

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Jul 17 2008 - 02:06PM »
Hell, I'll go...

A lady I work with is a priestess, and her mother and grandmother are High Priestesses, and I'm pretty sure there's a fair amount of power in their covenant. So... I'd be more than willing to suit up, bring them with, and see if we can't raise Hell.

But I doubt she'd be willing... She isn't exactly fond of my chaotic tendencies, and she's shot me down more than once when I've asked her to teach and train me... Something about fearing how I'd turn out.
Loading Signature...

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #9 on: Jul 17 2008 - 08:46PM »
Unfortunately (or maybe VERY fortunately, depending on how you look at it), most of the people that I know from around here have heard about what happened that night... and therefore won't go there.

I am *extremely* lucky to have come out with only a chunk of lost time and some physical remnants of the visit.  I still have nightmares now and then, but nothing that I haven't been able to shake off.

Of course, there was another experience that was much harder to 'get rid of'... but that will have to be for another time.  cho  Basically, it dealt with someone trying to *own* me... in more ways than one.  Eek.

Exzyle.. if you want to head out there, by all means... but do NOT go unprepared, as I have no idea of the current conditions since I haven't been in over 10 years.

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #10 on: Jul 18 2008 - 01:40AM »
I watched an episode of Ghostly encounters about a man who had a similar feeling. He awoke in the middle of the night unable to move and there was a tall black figure choking him. It was black as the night sky except for two yellow eyes. it was making him very weak and was draining him. When he thought of Jesus the figure released his grip and scowled away in terror. When he awoke the cross he was wearing on his neck had been taken off the chain but was not broke. He said something about a famous demon thats been around for centuries that is shown attacking others in old drawings. It really creeped me out but unfortunately I cant find the episode. The feelings you explained reminded me of his story and how he felt. ter

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #11 on: Jul 18 2008 - 04:17AM »
While researching after my experience, I too found stories of an ancient demon... as well as followers of him - all being loosely referred to as "goat demons."   ter

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #12 on: Jul 18 2008 - 06:31PM »
OK...I know that place.  I grew up right down the road from there.  Off of Beach Road by the little school and church.  Anyway...even as a kid that place has been bad news.  We use to ride I bike down in the gully next to the cemetery but as soon as it started to get dark our arses were out of there.  Anyway over the years there have been arrests because of people who went there to Satan worship.  Also rumors of animal sacrifices....but I just know it as a rumor.  The young couple that died on the same day...I remember hearing a story that they died on a car crash on their anniversary right by our lady of humility church.   Which is where they got married.  Again I remember hearing the story but don't know if it is the truth.  I also had a friend whose infant sister was buried there by accident her grave was dug up to form a new grave.  The family was horrified and had her moved.  So that place just has bad karma, in my opinion.  Your experience was horrifying.  Now everytime I go to see my mom is will have to take yorkhouse to sheridan and then up beach road.  I don't think I want to drive past there. 

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #13 on: Jul 19 2008 - 10:29AM »
OK...I know that place.  I grew up right down the road from there.  Off of Beach Road by the little school and church.  Anyway...even as a kid that place has been bad news.  We use to ride I bike down in the gully next to the cemetery but as soon as it started to get dark our arses were out of there.  Anyway over the years there have been arrests because of people who went there to Satan worship.  Also rumors of animal sacrifices....but I just know it as a rumor.  The young couple that died on the same day...I remember hearing a story that they died on a car crash on their anniversary right by our lady of humility church.   Which is where they got married.  Again I remember hearing the story but don't know if it is the truth.  I also had a friend whose infant sister was buried there by accident her grave was dug up to form a new grave.  The family was horrified and had her moved.  So that place just has bad karma, in my opinion.  Your experience was horrifying.  Now everytime I go to see my mom is will have to take yorkhouse to sheridan and then up beach road.  I don't think I want to drive past there. 

ter I had'nt even KNOWN this story... eek!    Amazingly, even with living around here, I hadn't known about all that stuff... how creepy!!!

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #14 on: Jul 19 2008 - 11:48AM »
ter I had'nt even KNOWN this story... eek!    Amazingly, even with living around here, I hadn't known about all that stuff... how creepy!!!

I lived in that area from the early 70's until 1998.  I remember hearing the story of the young couple.  Like I said it is just what I heard.  I have never verified it.  Do you remember the names on the headstones?  But, that place always has creeped me out.  We use to call the hills and trails next in the gully next to there "dead man hills'....LOL  Did you also grow up there? Did you attend ZBTHS?  You look very young just though maybe you would of know some of my family.