Author Topic: Hull House Pics  (Read 2702 times)

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
Hull House Pics
« on: Aug 01 2008 - 04:25PM »
Thes were taken during an investigation at the Jane Adams Hull House.

In the first picture look at the window to the right of the main door and right above the curtain tell me if you see anything.  I think I see a face looking out but not sure.

There is a fountain outside, I took alot of pics of it and caught these starge orbs.  They could be enviormental but I didn't catch them in all my pics.
?Why So Serious?

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
Re: Hull House Pics
« Reply #1 on: Aug 01 2008 - 04:30PM »
Heres some more.
?Why So Serious?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Aug 01 2008 - 04:42PM »
I can't see anything in the window, I zoomed into 600% and lightened the image.  Can you point it out?

As far as the Orb's go............Generally speaking, if you see diffraction rings in an orb, it is definitely dust.

Oh yeah, great pictures thought!  Thanks for posting.  :Y:

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Aug 01 2008 - 04:51PM »
You know what after seeing it zoomed in that much I realise now that it's nothing.  Thanks for making it so big for me.
The orbs were weird to me is all, plus a little story behind the trip:  During the whole time we were there my video camera kept making this buzzing noise.  And if you heard the story about the devil baby and people seeing it in the second floor window, evrytime I would try and zoom in on that window the buzzing would get louder and the camera wouldn't focus on the window.  I mean it kept trying to focus but it wouldn't, and I have never had a problem with that camera.  Weird night. Thanks for the comments though.
?Why So Serious?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Aug 01 2008 - 04:58PM »
During the whole time we were there my video camera kept making this buzzing noise.  And if you heard the story about the devil baby and people seeing it in the second floor window, evrytime I would try and zoom in on that window the buzzing would get louder and the camera wouldn't focus on the window.  I mean it kept trying to focus but it wouldn't, and I have never had a problem with that camera.  Weird night. Thanks for the comments though.

Ghosts seem to have a effect on cameras and camcorders at some haunted places.  I've had cameras that won't work, then as soon as you leave they work fine again.  Battery's that go dead in minutes, and memory cards that erase them self's....................
  kn

Here is a good post, if you want to learn about Orb's.
Everything you ever wanted to know about Orb's!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Aug 01 2008 - 06:41PM »
Hmm... Ghost... Batteries that go dead? For you? Never... Must be your imagination!  LOL

You also have to be careful with going to sites like that, that had modern amenities like electricity. If there are transformers that are nearby, a lot of the time you'll pick up on the buzzing in the video. I personally have turned out sounds like that, but if I hear it on a tape it comes across clearly.

Was the camcorder tape or digital? Sometimes the tape spindles will collect dust and carbon off the tapes and that will cause noises like that. If it's digital, that's a different story.
Loading Signature...

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Aug 01 2008 - 07:11PM »
Hey Exzyle2k, Thanks for the comments!
It is a tape camcorder, but it never made that noise before and it was weird that it got louder as I pointed towards the window in question. I don't wana say it was paranormal but it is strange never the less.
?Why So Serious?

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 03 2008 - 03:32PM »
OMGosh! Ghost1 Are you guys playing another trick on me? I mean seriously can you guys really and truly NOT see the youngface looking out of that window???!!!! I'm floored! It jumped out at me as soon as I saw your Zoomed shot! Look again! I'm still thinking that maybe your kidding around with someone. If not then look again cause the young person does obviously have dark hair which makes it a little difficult to see but the eyes give it away. Once you see those eyes THEN if you can't make out the top of the nose and the bangs of the hair falling across the forehead THEN I guess you just aren't going to see him/her. I can't really tell....I get the feeling that it's a young adolescent male but there is no doubt in My mind that he is there. :^:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: Aug 03 2008 - 03:39PM »
Oh by the way Motherchucker ..... nice pics .... and neither of you will convince me that boy is not in that window....LOL  Now I had to download the other pics so that i could look at them cause they were so big for my screen. But I will look at the pics asap.
~Colleen~

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Aug 03 2008 - 03:40PM »
While I do believe there are prob ghosts at Hull House, I think the devil-baby is just an urban legend. My grandparents (Italian immigrants) told me about Hull House and all the wonderful things Jane did for the local community. They held Hull House and Jane in high regard and often said if it wasn't for Hull House their parents may not have been able to find jobs, homes, or Italian friends in their new neighborhood. I have never been there myself, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents! Great post!  :Y:

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: Aug 03 2008 - 04:13PM »
I've never been there nor had I heard about it till now. But now that I have seen these pics and read this post I will look into it a little bit more.
~Colleen~

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #11 on: Aug 03 2008 - 04:20PM »
Well I thought I saw something that looked like a face in that window.  But maybe because of others (not you ghost or anyone on this site) basically telling me I'm crazy and looking to much into it, that there isn't anything there.  But everytime I look at  that pic I see a face.  Not sure.
?Why So Serious?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #12 on: Aug 03 2008 - 04:31PM »
But everytime I look at  that pic I see a face. 

Ask Colleen about that problem.     wh

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: Aug 03 2008 - 06:06PM »

Ask Colleen about that problem.     wh

Well ....yeah... there are lots of times when I see a face in a photo and no one else does. But most of the time they aren't like this one. Most of the time they are sketchy at best and could possibly be illusion. But this ..... I won't be swayed ...... no way.....when I'm sure about somethin then it takes a lot to bring me back from it....lol

But you know Ghost1 and I used to post our stuff on other sites were they would pretty much attack you the minute you posted something and then if you gave any reasons why their ideas didn't fit or didn't pertain to this photo then you would be written off as someone who wasn't skeptical enough. And pretty much if you didn't fit into their clicque then you picture couldn't be considered seriously. So when Ghost1 made this forum for his Wolf Creature photo...well I just followed him here cause it was such a great place to be and if you have photos and you want to post them and tell the forum how you feel about those photos then no one jumps on you.
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #14 on: Aug 03 2008 - 09:47PM »
I agree Colleen.  I was attacked about my apparation photo from Bachelor's Grove.  People kept saying it was photoshopped or that it was an actual person. :X  Why are those types of people  even on a forum like that then?  If they are so quick to not believe.......... what is the purpose of posting?

I love it over here =D>
Heather & Maggie