Author Topic: Ghost in Period Clothing!  (Read 143 times)

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Ghost in Period Clothing!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04 2008 - 02:45PM »
That was another cool one, seemed pretty real.............It's just so hard to tell if things are real, or just setup??
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 04 2008 - 04:02PM »
That was another cool one, seemed pretty real.............It's just so hard to tell if things are real, or just setup??

Well you said it ghost1. I found this on youtube a few months back. I actually think that I posted it on here.  Anyway there was this big thing on youtube were the girls friends accused her of staging it saying that they recognized the ghost girl .... or something like that.  The ghost girl did come out and admit that they had set it up. I will try and find all of that.  Good find though Ghostlight.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Aug 10 2010 - 03:03AM »
I know you already said this has been debunked but I wanted to add my two cents to it.  While I was watching the video, and before I read it was debunked, my first reasoning for thinking it was bogus was why were the people there at night?  They are going to check out a house that looks like it is being repaired and behind schedule.  Why do this at night with flashlights?  Wouldn't it make more sense, and be a whole lot safer, to do it during the day when you could see what was going on?