Author Topic: Spirt in the background  (Read 147 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Spirt in the background
« on: Dec 24 2007 - 09:54AM »
Check out this one, it seems very real.  I went through it frame by frame and the spirt is floating, it never touched the ground?  Qu

Added: August 31, 2007
I took some video of my little cousin when i was overseas last year on my phone. and after when i uploaded it to the computer i noticed something fly past in the background..Notice how it goes behind the wall not into the wall... very strange indeed. This video is not fake, the only thing ive done is put my you tube user name onto it. its the real deal and I don't know what it is or how to explain it

The embedding has been disabled for this video, you need to copy the link below and paste it into you browser. 

(remember to delete the delete_me in the front of the ULR)

(DELETE_ME)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJHmfaBLvA&
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Spirt in the background
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24 2007 - 10:17PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I like that one

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Spirt in the background
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26 2007 - 12:20AM »
I hesitate to say anything about this cause i don't know if it is anything or not. About 6 seconds into the vid I paused it and noticed that there is a face that looks a lot like a pony's head looking straight at the camera behind and a little to the left of the child. Our left...his right. It seems to build and then fade out. It is prolly some kind of thing with the camera but does anyone else see it?

cho  :*:  Qu
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com