Author Topic: Orb at Algonquin Cemetery  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Orb at Algonquin Cemetery
« on: Jul 02 2008 - 11:38PM »
Joe (theone321) and I were looking through some of our pictures we took at Algonquin Cemetery.  I know it is an orb but it is kind of interesting.  Joe asked that I post it for him.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Orb at Algonquin Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03 2008 - 12:08AM »
I would love to say "Hey what a great Orb picture"................But, this Orb has very clear diffraction rings which is the sign of the of environmental Orb's.

I really hate to say this when I see Orb pictures, however we must call them as we see them.   I try so hard not to sound mean like those big sites.   Sorry.

Here is a close up picture of yours, notice the rings around the outside of it, that is called the Diffraction rings.

Here is a example of Diffraction rings & the corona effect   (Fake Orb's)

EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Orbs.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03 2008 - 05:57PM »
We are not offended we know that Orbs are always a little questionable.  I would never ever ever ever compare you to one of those big sites.  Joe is very excited about this site and he really just wanted to post one of his pictures. 

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03 2008 - 06:24PM »
That is a really neat looking tombstone Joe and Gina!  :Y:

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #4 on: Jul 06 2008 - 02:04AM »
This is what I got when I went a couple weeks ago. Thanks to jeepgirlgina for helping me get there, I was able to check it out with my ghost hunting group buddies!

This is crazy though--check it out. This is NOT edited (except turned black and white to see better) but that's it!

[imgzoom]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/egghosthunters/algonquin1.jpg[/imgzoom]
Hey there one in a million

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Jul 12 2008 - 12:04AM »
That is a great picture Richy.  I really like that one.  I love Algonquin Cemetery.  Did you go to the far southwest corner, behind the costume shop?  I get really creepy feelings in that area.  Hair stands up. 

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #6 on: Jul 12 2008 - 06:25AM »
That is a great picture Richy.  I really like that one.  I love Algonquin Cemetery.  Did you go to the far southwest corner, behind the costume shop?  I get really creepy feelings in that area.  Hair stands up. 

This is precisely where that is! Our friend took the photo, and she was absolutely terrified. So what we did was, took it home and uploaded the photos. I turned it black and white, and sure enough the face appears much clearer. It's a very interesting place, and we might be going back there next weekend! We also visited the house with no corners as well!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Jul 13 2008 - 05:37PM »
Richie that is one awesome photo!! And the fact that you took it bcause your friend and/or you had a creepy feeling makes it that much more interesting!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #8 on: Jul 14 2008 - 08:15PM »
I think in the story that I read that a Murderer is buried in that corner.  The story also goes that as long as you stay on the path you will be safe.  You are also suppose to be able to hear a little boy running around he is trying to protect you from the evil man buried there.  I will have to see if I can find the story again.  I love that place we have had great experiences there.  Have some pictures with mist, quite a few orbs (for what that is worth).  EMF meters that went off in that one corner and just general overall creepy feelings. 

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #9 on: Jul 15 2008 - 11:48AM »
I think in the story that I read that a Murderer is buried in that corner.  The story also goes that as long as you stay on the path you will be safe.  You are also suppose to be able to hear a little boy running around he is trying to protect you from the evil man buried there.  I will have to see if I can find the story again.  I love that place we have had great experiences there.  Have some pictures with mist, quite a few orbs (for what that is worth).  EMF meters that went off in that one corner and just general overall creepy feelings. 

Yes, I've heard these stories too. However, when I went back to look for all of these signs, nothing happened. Although, we did hear running around in the woods when we were there at night--so the stories are probably true! What's odd, is that we couldn't find this protective stone thing where the guy is buried (rapist.) It said it on a site I visited. I should be going back there again this weekend, so maybe a meet up is in order!

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #10 on: Jul 22 2008 - 04:37PM »
i was with her when she took that pic
Look for some kind of sign

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #11 on: Jul 24 2008 - 12:44PM »
i was with her when she took that pic

What did you experience there? I went back last weekend--nothing creepy really happened this time. The first time, however, we experienced cold spots (I actually had something cold pass right next to me--as if wind hit me for an instant second and disappeared.) It was a very strange experience, but after that, we took weird photographs and what not. We have a bunch of them up on our website www.egghosthunters.com. What other haunted places are around the area?

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #12 on: Aug 03 2008 - 10:00PM »
Richy - the circle of protective stones is around the grave of the murderer.  They are in the ground and only stick up oout of the ground a tad bit in that Southwest Corner.

That place is by far the creepiest place i have ever been.  Especially in that corner.  We (Gina and I) saw some really fredaky stuff there.  My batteries died 3 times there in my camera, and my headlight in my car even flipping burnt out!  It was fine when we got there too.

Here are some of the photos I took.
This is the original

This is enhanced

It was not humid out, no mist visible to the naked eye, no smoking nothing.  Here is a shot enhanced before the I took the one above.

Heather & Maggie

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #13 on: Aug 04 2008 - 03:16PM »
Richy - the circle of protective stones is around the grave of the murderer.  They are in the ground and only stick up oout of the ground a tad bit in that Southwest Corner.

That place is by far the creepiest place i have ever been.  Especially in that corner.  We (Gina and I) saw some really fredaky stuff there.  My batteries died 3 times there in my camera, and my headlight in my car even flipping burnt out!  It was fine when we got there too.

Here are some of the photos I took.
This is the original

This is enhanced

It was not humid out, no mist visible to the naked eye, no smoking nothing.  Here is a shot enhanced before the I took the one above.

Ahh, good photos! I like the mist one definitely! Now, where is this grave of the murderer? Or the protective stones? Is it behind the costume shop!?

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #14 on: Aug 07 2008 - 07:43PM »
Yes.  And the stones are around his grave in the ground.  They only stick up a little bit.
Heather & Maggie